What We Like About This Fish:
- The L001 Gold Spot Pleco is a very peaceful and hardy addition to the large aquarium.
- This is one of the more manageable “large” plecos.
- This fish will not bother most plants, but it will likely help with algae control, especially as a juvenile. It will also scavenge and consume most uneaten fish food.
- The L001 Gold Spot Pleco is an aquarium fish with a unique appearance as well as plenty of personalities.
- Exceptional markings, especially as a juvenile
- Temperature: 75° – 84° F (24° – 29° C)
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5 (flexible as long as sudden changes are avoided)
- KH: 6 – 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 75+ gallons